Understanding your rights and responsibilities as a MARES Medical website/Mares-med.com user
Mares-med.com may revise these Terms at any time by posting an updated version to this Web page. You should visit this page periodically to review the most current Terms because they are binding on You.
Users who violate these Terms may have their access and use of the Mares-med.com sites suspended or terminated, at Mares-med.com discretion.
- The resume/ insertion or information/ data fed by the user can be updated by the user alone, free of cost.
- Mares-med.com offers no guarantee nor warranties that there would be a satisfactory response or any response at all once the resume/ insertion or information/data is fed by the user
- Mares-med.com neither guarantees nor offers any warranty about the credentials bonafides, status or otherwise of the prospective employer/organization which request the resume/ insertion or information/data and uses it to contact the user.
- Creating of multiple accounts / profiles beyond a reasonable limit by the same individual, using the same or different accounts shall entitle Mares-med.com to remove the Resume /profiles without notice to the subscriber. 4.a This service is only meant for candidates looking for suitable jobs. Any usage with commercial intent is prohibited.
- Mares-med.com would not be held liable for loss of any data technical or otherwise, or of the resume/ insertion or information/data or particulars supplied by user due to acts of god as well as reasons beyond its control like corruption of data or delay or failure to perform as a result of any cause(s) or conditions that are beyond Mares Medical reasonable control including but not limited to strikes, riots, civil unrest, Govt. policies, tampering of data by unauthorized persons like hackers, distributed denial of service attacks, virus attacks, war and natural calamities.
- It shall be sole prerogative and responsibility of the user to check the authenticity of all or any response received pursuant to the profile insertion or information/data being fed into the network system of Mares-med.com by the user, for going out of station or in station for any job or interview. Mares-med.com assumes no responsibility in respect thereof and expressly disclaims any liability for any act, deed or thing which the user may so do, pursuant to the receipt of the response, if any, to the resume /profile/ insertion or information/ date being fed into the network system of Mares-med.com.
- On registration you agree to: a) making your information searchable to clients of Mares-med.com after your approval. You may be contacted by Mares Medical via email, telephone and/or post. If you wish to modify this setting and make yourself non-searchable, you may de-activate this in the setting section of your control panel. MARES Medical will not be held responsible for contacts/mails received by you. b) Receive job alerts (mails detailing jobs that match your profile and conference details as entered on Mares-med.com) via email or SMS. You may remove yourself from the job alert email database by resetting this option in the setting section of your profile c) Receive promotional mailers/ special offers.
- The user agreement between a user/subscriber and Mares-med.com, will be treated as having been terminated in the following events: ( i ) On completion of the term for which the user/subscriber engages the services of the website; or ( ii ) In case the user/subscriber violates any of the conditions of this agreement or any other agreement entered into by him with Mares-med.com, however, such termination will be at the option and discretion of Mares-med.com or ( iii )On writing and on such terms as agreed to by the parties mutually.
- The User of these services does not claim any copyright or other Intellectual Property Right over the data uploaded by him/her on the website.
- All changes / modifications made by the user to the data / information shall be effected and will come into operation only after 24-48 hours of such changes / modifications being made.
- For SMS services, User's mobile phone number will be used during the transmission of text messages through the mobile service provider's server. User agrees that SMS or its contents once sent for availing SMS services shall be treated as final and the same cannot be withdrawn, changed or retrieved subsequently under any circumstances.
- By using various SMS based services, User agrees to receive phone calls, messages etc. from MARES Medical and/or its associates tailored to provide with better job opportunities.
- User agrees to allow MARES Medical and employers/recruiters registered online or associated with it to get in touch with him/her from time to time on events, offers, information and promotions regarding jobs and ancillary services through landline, mobile or any other means.
- MARES Medical in its sole discretion shall reserve the right to edit, modify and alter the content. MARES Medical reserves its right to reject and delete any resume /profile/ insertion or information/data fed in by the user without assigning any reason.
- The User will indemnify Company for any action or claim committed/made by any third party resulting from any information posted on the site by the user or/and anybody else on his behalf.
- MARES Medical uses an automated algorithm to match jobs against the keywords/attributes present in the profile submitted by the user, and hence offers no guarantee nor warranties that the jobs sent in the job mail will be relevant to the profile.
- MARES Medical will not be responsible in any way for failure of any backend technology of mail exchange server and resultant inability of a user to receive job mail.
- MARES Medical reserves the right to regulate number of jobs sent out in the Job mail to a particular user in a single day.
- The User will ensure compliance with all notices or instructions given by the Company from time to time to enable the use of the Service.
- Jurisdiction for any disputes arising from and related to this contest shall be Saudi Arabia to the exclusion of all other courts.
- Disputes shall be resolved in accordance with the laws of Saudi Arabia as applicable
The accuracy of the Registration Data given to the Company on initial application for the Service shall be the sole responsibility of the User.
MARES Medical will commence providing resume search services upon approval.
The User confirms that he has obtained all licenses and permits which are necessary for posting and uploading a job listing on the company's website. He indemnifies and agrees to keep the company indemnified against all demands, claims and damages which may arise out of the said job posting.
All information intimated by the subscriber / recruiter and displayed by on MARES Medical becomes public knowledge and MARES Medical may at its sole discretion include the vacancy intimated by a subscriber for display on mares-med in any other media including the print media at no extra costs to the subscriber and MARES Medical shall not be held liable for usage/publicity of such information.
MARES Medical offers no guarantee nor warranties that there would be a satisfactory response or any at all response from the Job applicants.
MARES Medical shall in no way be held liable for any information received by the subscriber and it shall be the sole responsibility of the subscriber to check, authenticate and verify the information/response received at its own cost and expense.
Any action taken by an employer/recruiter on the basis of the background check report or otherwise, is the employer's/recruiter's responsibility alone and MARES Medical will not be liable in any manner for the consequences of such action taken by the user.
MARES Medical would not be held liable for any loss of data, technical or otherwise, information, particulars supplied by the subscriber, due the reasons beyond its control like corruption of data or delay or failure to perform as a result of any causes or conditions that are beyond MARES Medical reasonable control including but not limited to strike, riots, civil unrest, Govt. policies, tampering of data by unauthorized persons like hackers, war and natural calamities.
MARES Medical reserves its right to change the look, feel, design, and prominence, and depiction, classification of the classified section of MARES Medical at any time without assigning any reason and without giving any notice. MARES Medical will commence providing services only upon approval provided.
The subscriber/Recruiter must give an undertaking to MARES Medical that there will be no fee charged from any person who has been contacted through MARES Medical for processing of applications / responses from such person.
MARES Medical shall not be responsible for data loss/theft of data/corruption of data or the wrong usage/misuse of the password and any damage or leak of information and its consequential usage by a third party. MARES Medical undertakes to take all reasonable precautions at its end to ensure that there is no leakage/misuse of the password granted to the subscriber.
The information on MARES Medical is for use by its subscribers alone and does not authorize the subscriber to download and use the data for commercial purposes. In case anyone is found to be in violation of this then MARES Medical at its discretion may suspend its service/subscription and also may take such action as it may be advised
The subscriber shall not use / circulate / forward a person's resume /profile hosted on the MARES Medical Network / Resume /profiles to his / her current employer as mentioned by the person in his / her resume /profile
The User of these services does not claim any copyright or other Intellectual Property Right over the data uploaded by him/her on the website
All disputes arising out of the transactions between a user and MARES Medical will be resolved in accordance with the laws of SAUDIA as applicable.
All Disputes arising out of the transactions between a user and MARES Medical will be subject to the jurisdiction of Courts situate in Jeddah SAUDIA ARABIA alone.
Disclaimer of Warranties and Liability
All the contents of this Site are only for general information or use. They do not constitute advice and should not be relied upon in making (or refraining from making) any decision. Any specific advice or replies to queries in any part of the Site is/are the personal opinion of such experts/consultants/persons and are not subscribed to by this Site. The information from or through this site is provided on "AS IS" basis, and all warranties, expressed or implied of any kind, regarding any matter pertaining to any goods, service or channel, including without limitation, the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement are disclaimed and excluded. Certain links on the Site lead to resources located on servers maintained by third parties over whom
MARES Medical has no control or connection, business or otherwise as these sites are external to MARES Medical you agree and understand that by visiting such sites you are beyond the MARES-med.com website. MARES Medical therefore neither endorses nor offers any judgement or warranty and accepts no responsibility or liability for the authenticity/availability of any of the goods/services/or for any damage, loss or harm, direct or consequential or any violation of local or international laws that may be incurred by your visit and/or transaction/s on these sites.
Part of the Site may contain advertising/other material submitted to MARES Medical by third parties. Responsibility for ensuring that material submitted for inclusion on the Site complies with applicable International and National law is exclusively on the advertisers and MARES Medical will not be responsible for any claim, error, omission or inaccuracy in advertising material. MARES Medical reserves the right to omit, suspend or change the position of any advertising material submitted for insertion. Acceptance of advertisements on the Site will be subject to MARES Medical and MARES-med.com terms and conditions which are available on request.
MARES Medical shall have no liability to you for any interruption or delay in access to the Site irrespective of the cause.
ANTI SPAM POLICY
The use and access to job applicant data is subject to this policy. The services provided to you are aimed at providing recruitment solutions and should be restricted to contacting suitable candidates for genuine jobs in existence.
Mailing practices such as transmitting marketing and promotional mailers/ Offensive messages/ messages with misleading subject lines in order to intentionally obfuscate the original message, are strictly prohibited.
We reserve the right to terminate services, without prior notice, to the originator of Spam. No refund shall be admissible under such circumstances.
Following is an illustrative (not exhaustive) list of the kinds of messages which can be classified as spam:
- Unsolicited Bulk Messages/Unsolicited Commercial Communications.
- Voice Calls/SMS to telephone numbers registered on the National Consumer Preference Register.
- Non Job related mails.
- Messages with misleading subject lines.
- Blank Messages.
- Extra ordinary High Number of mails.
- Mails soliciting payments.
- Misleading/Fraudulent mails.
Users agree to indemnify and hold harmless MARES Medical from any damages or claims arising out of usage for transmitting spam
Users are advised to change their passwords frequently in order to reduce the possibility of misuse of their accounts.
To seek more information and to report Spam. Please mail us at [email protected]
Note: The terms in this agreement may be changed by MARES-med.com at any time. MARES Medical is free to offer its services to any client/prospective client without restriction.